Saturday 22 November 2008

Christmas is coming...

OK... so here's the deal... Steph's left for Japan on Friday... I made her a chunky knit beret before she left! I'm going to miss her :( ... but on a positive note, I've got the wedding planning and advent crafting bug again, so I've have been stocking up on supplies... (like I really needed any more anyway) ... I'm real cool for the moment.

Last year, I planned to make something for every day of advent and I only tool the time to make a hat, just the one. So this year I'll determined to do it properly this year... and to motivate me I'm going to try and blog daily to record what I've done. So if you read this, (in other words Kelli and Chloé) please e-mail me if I miss a day. ;)

I have to admit, some of my projects are two part projects... you'll see what I mean when I do them. So far, my advent craft list consists of edibles, wearables and packaging...

I saw these tags on Kelli's blog and I am so going to do those on one of my craft days! Back soon... need to find where I put my little circle hole sticker thingies :)

1 comment:

African Kelli said...

I should send you some tags! Hope all is well, my friend!